Pain usually felt in the buttock area that refers to the foot. Pain in the sciatic nerve can also cause back pain. It is often perceived as a pinching or burning in the buttock. It is often accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness in the thigh, leg or foot.
It is often confused with sacroiliac syndrome (which also causes pain in the buttocks but the pain does not extend beyond the knee) or gluteal muscle syndrome myofascial (also causing pain in the buttocks but does not follow the course of the nerve).
Here is 8 Reasons Choosing Our Clinic For Your Health Care:
- Our technology: We have a neuro-vertebral decompression device Spine-med to treat the sciatic nerve pains, the herniated discs and severe arthritis, digital radiology, as well as digital thermography, laser and ultrasound, kinesiotaping
- Our consultations are affordable First free consultation Certificate for the family.
- Soft techniques without cavitation if desired.
- We offer adapted care for golfers, exercise programs according to the criteria of the Titleist Performance Institute.
- Also, we offer workshops conferences on nutrition and stress.
- We accompany the sportsmen.
- We offer appointments emergency.
- Well located Corner of Highway 15 and Curé-Labelle Boulevard