Sportive Lumbar Sprain
Keep your posture as appropriate as possible to minimize stress and tension on your spine.
- Sleep on a firm mattress.
- Put a pillow between your knees when you are on the side or under the knees when you are on the back.
Good sitting posture
- Sit right.
- Use a lumbar roller, cushion or pillow.
- Roll back the buttocks to the back of the chair.
Techniques for lifting loads
- Bend the knees and keep the back straight, while tucking your navel inside.
- Use a step board for objects that need to be placed or removed in height.
- Put yourself in two for heavy loads and difficult to move.